Worship of God in the Reformed Tradition is the center of the life of Greensboro First Presbyterian Church.
- We worship every Sunday at 11 AM.
- The Lord's Supper is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month. (All who have been baptized in any church, are welcome.)
- In addition to preaching of the Word, music is a vital part of Worship.
- Our Choir is made up of individuals of all levels of ability who love to sing.
- Membership in our choir is open to all.
- We observe the seasons of Lent and Advent with candle-lighting during worship and daily devotional readings. During Lent, we join with other churches for Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services. Advent culminates with our Christmas Eve Candlelight Service.