Worship of God in the Reformed Tradition is the center of the life of Greensboro First Presbyterian Church.
- We worship every Sunday at 11 AM.
- The Lord's Supper is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month. (All who have been baptized in any church, are welcome.)
- We celebrate several special events in the life of the church during the year.
- In addition to preaching of the Word, music is a vital part of Worship.
- Our Choir is made up of individuals of all levels of ability who love to sing.
- Membership in our choir is open to all.
- We celebrate Easter for seven weeks until it climaxes on the Day of Pentecost. The theme of our music and the theme of our preaching is joyful, hopeful, and forward-looking. We invite you to join us!