Welcome to the website for The First Presbyterian Church of Greensboro, Georgia. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us using the information provided on this page. We look forward to worshiping with you on Sunday!
We are a Spirit driven church family that nurtures faith in Jesus Christ through worship, study, prayer, praise, fellowship, and service.
- Sharing the goodness of Jesus Christ.
- Growing in Faith and Obedience to God.
- Reaching out to our larger family through outreach ministries.
- Creating a joyful music program.
- Nurturing young people in the faith.
- Men of Church Monthly Lunch. This coming Wednesday, 11:30 AM at Old South Barbecue on Old Phoenix Road. (Go south on Hwy 44 to McDonald's at Pyramid and turn left.) Jimmy Moore is our host. Join us.
- If you want to sing with the "Best Little Choir" in Georgia, join us Wednesday night at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian of Greensboro Fellowship Hall.